Raising the bar
3SIXTY at Hadrian’s Tower is an iconic highlife bar with dining. The only one of its kind in Newcastle and the north east. Standing tall and proud as the highest tower in the city, we bring you an innovative, unparalleled experience. You’ll find true northern hospitality, a highly knowledgeable service and stunning panoramic views, in a unique, decadent atmosphere. Join us on our journey.
This is the high life.
- Exclusive events and private hire available on request
- Pre-booking essential
- Laurent-Perrier Champagne Bar
- Business meetings, corporate events or wedding parties with a lasting impression
- Nights out that stand out from the crowd
- Our Sommelier on-hand for recommendations
- Table service only brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner menus
- Highly trained and unique service
Hadrian’s & Co Coffee House
With delicious ground coffee made by our barista and freshly prepared food Hadrian’s & Co Coffee House is the perfect meeting spot for friends, colleagues or to catch up on work. Offering a relaxed atmosphere, with high speed internet and everyday eating, to sit in or grab and go.
- Open six days a week
- From 7am till 7pm
- Entrance via Hadrian’s Tower reception
Appetite Healthy Eating
It’s the healthiest tower block in Newcastle.
In addition to the facilities mentioned, Hadrian’s Tower will also have its very own catering service. Residents can either pick it up from the venue directly, or pre-order it from home, or on the go.
Plus, all food served will be clean, calorie controlled, and delicious.
Simply order your meal from the residents’ app, choose your amounts (calories, macros, food groups, etc.), and pick it up.
For residents only, you can wave goodbye to the regular food shop, and say hello to quick, convenient, tasty meals that you didn’t have to slave over.