Luxury Student Living Made Simple
With us, you have the option to pay one all inclusive price for a high quality home, including utility bills, not to mention some amazing added extras as standard. You’ll be hard pressed to find many student landlords in Newcastle who provide our calibre of home right in the city centre, a short walk from the universities.
Your home itself is set up for comfort, convenience and practicality. With on-site concierge, cleaning services, maintenance, resident support, resident’s app, Wi-Fi and high-speed broadband, this fabulous residence is a beacon on Newcastle’s skyline. There will be monthly events to meet fellow students and build a community within Hadrian’s Tower.
Student living has just been made even easier with our range of stunning *all-inclusive apartments at Hadrian’s Tower.
Move in and forget about the usual water, electricity & Wi-Fi bills, because they’re covered – saving you more to spend on the things you want in life, including our range of exclusive resident-only services.
*Subject to availability.
Stunning Interior Design
With interior designed fixtures and fittings each apartment offers the highest standard of finish and comes fully furnished. Modern kitchens are well equipped with integrated dishwasher, washing machine, oven and microwave with stylish bathrooms as well as Kardean flooring and blinds throughout.
If you haven’t got anyone to share with, don’t worry, we will help to find someone suitable for you.
– 2 bedroom apartments available. Some of our 2 bed apartments come with 2 bathrooms
– Open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining
– Fully furnished to high spec
– City views
– Modern and contemporary design
Prices are based on two people sharing.
– Double bedroom with shared bathroom from £1400 or £700 per person
Superb city centre location, perfectly suited for business, study, travel and leisure.
– 2 minutes walk from Newcastle Science Central and Newcastle Helix
– 7 minutes walk to Central Station
– 10 minutes walk from Newcastle University
– 10 minutes walk to the Royal Victoria Infirmary
– 2 minutes walk to Newcastle College
– 15 minutes walk to Newcastle University
– 15 minutes walk to Northumbria University
An Array Of Quality Services
Residents can access a range of facilities to ease the everyday routine…but there’s nothing routine about it. The Residents’ app links to concierge services, residents’ support, and everything that helps create the Hometel experience. Book cleaners, arrange a dog walk, lock and unlock doors, turn up the heating, order a healthy meal straight to your door…use the app to free up time and let us handle bore chores.